Monday, January 18, 2010

Welcome to My Blog


Well it's a new year, and I have new resolutions. And since I am quite the procrastinator, my first post is on the 18th and not the 1st of January - LOL. Now I just need to see if I can keep my posts coming regularly.
What is new with CTMH? Well first is the 2010 Spring Catalog. Great new papers, great new embellishments, and as usual - fabulous new stamps.

You can always view the Catalog on line on my web-site, http://kellyh.myctmh.com/ or email me and I will send one out to you.
One of the great new papers is Topstitch with its beautiful colors - heavenly blue, baby pink, chocolate, and vineyard berry. I am teaching a monthly layout class on January 27 at 6:00 pm. We will be making 4 pages with uber-embellishments for only $35. More information about my classes can be seen on my web-site. RSVPs are due soon - this Wednesday, January 20th. Come join the fun.






Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment